Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Breath of Life

Given my health and the body I live with, if it were not for nutrients, pain med, anti-inflammatories, etc. along with determination to not give up, I would not be living the life that I am right now. When I find something new that gives me a little better quality of life I want to sing praises and share my good news. Well, so far, I think I have found a new product. It is vegetarian safe Buried Treasure - VM-100 Complete, a whole food complex, nutritional system with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and is manufactured by Life Line Foods, Pikeville, Tennessee and formulated by Mark Murray C.N. I first purchased the product at Feet and More in Dickson Tn owned and operated by Jim Pass and wife.


It took about 2.5 weeks before I felt sure the liquid nutrient was making a difference in my daily life. I have paid close attention to my feelings, energy, levels of pain and not, mental agility, ability to sleep deeply, and in general maintain a balanced life in the midst of chaos and stress. It might help to explain the state of my physical body. The most significant problem is advanced scoliosis. We hear this often as it has been determined in researches done by some medical facilities that 1 in 7 people in the world have scoliosis. There is still a great lack of research on the disease. The majority of western and European medical practitioners is that it is a bone deformity but the cause if still a mistery....are we born with it as a birth defect? is it in our dna and we develop it as we reach puberity? or is it in or dna and it is not until the latter stages of life that we develop it? It is easy to spot someone with scoliosis if their bones have bent them over in either a side twist and forward in a 45 degree twist but, their are many more people walking around with scoliosis that stand straight and tall. All can have varying degrees of damage done to nerves and organs inside the body. Most all have some degree of imbalance within the skeletal structure of their body. Some as in my case have sufficient nerve and organ damage that problems show up mimicking diseases like Parkinsons's, MS, respiratory diseases, falling, etc. This I can say from experience with medical doctors, chiropractors, accupuncturist, massage therapists, etc. working with me and trying to determine the source and cure of my problems. At age 67, I am told surgery is the only answer or surgery is the worst answer , chiropractor care is the answer. Neither of these work. I have been told surgury is not an alternative due to the danger of my spine collapsing and chiropractic care is out as my bones are crumbling from osterporosis.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this. It must have been hard to decide to do it due to it's personal nature. I mean it's a little more than welcome to the golden years. From your description it causes you a great deal of pain and discomfort with the added angst of not knowing if you have something else or it's the nature of the disorder.Thre will probably be a lot of people who will read this and not comment because they just aren't sure what to say, but I just want to acknowledge you for the courage to put it out there.
    bless you-
    xoxoxo charlie

    ReplyDelete