Friday, February 13, 2009

After Effects of the Spyware

It seems the buggers are charging my credit card. Little amounts have appeared that I did not authorize. Fortunately, I check my account regularly and saw these within the week of the transactions. After several phone calls, threats of legal process, and many explanations, the bogus charges have been removed. I will never understand why people with such intelligence choose to use their talents to no good instead of bettering our world. Ugh!

3 comments:

  1. So you're Joy's friend, seeing the movies with her. I'm a little jealous I can't be down there running around with you ladies. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yours is interesting too...going on to read more.
    Love your "Diva". Going cat sitting today for two huge Persians- royalty ( or so they think).
    I got lucky with one id theft the bank caught and stopped within two hours. Phew!
    -Charlie, in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie. Wish you were down here too. Joy speaks so highly of you, would love to meet you. Sounds fun spending time with two royals! I love all critters but lifestyle dictates cats only at this time and I am fortunate to have Mia the Diva. She is so loving, although it took about two plus years for her to get that way with me. Glad the bank caught the crooks. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete