Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is in the air in Nashville, just a little chilly today but in Centennial Park the tulips are coming up, the Japanese cherry trees are beginning to bloom along with several other flowering trees and the grass is turning that bright green that is so lovely. The park has been crowded with people enjoying the sunshine and warmer weather for the past two weeks. This is also great for the museum and we have been extremely busy from opening to closing.

I've already bought flower pots and ready to pick out some plants...cannot wait to get my hands in the dirt (or should I say potting soil) and watch daily to see the new plants maturing and blossoming. I saw black elephant ears and want to try those this year. They are so different. My Christmas Cactus is ready to bloom again and the new Shamrock plant is doing great! I love it!

Spring and Fall are wonderful times of the year....Fall being my favorite but both are exciting. Hope you all enjoy spring where ever you are.

1 comment:

  1. It is pretty and has just begun! You painted a pretty picture with words.

    ReplyDelete